The Ergogenics Plant Protein +Greens isn’t gritty. It has a smooth texture that is pleasant and is naturally sweet. Their water-soluble organic protein is made from hemp and it contains the essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3. It has a complete spectrum of natural organic proteins.
I love that Ergogenics has incorporated greens into the protein powder. Ergogenics Plant Protein +Greens is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, no sugar added and it’s vegan! A lot of other protein powders are soy or whey based and my body does not like them. I’m happy that I was able to find one of the very few I can tolerate through Ergogenics! They carry the protein powder in vanilla, chocolate and berry; check out the selection HERE.
My recipe that I am sharing with you is very tasty and I know you will enjoy it! For the Chocolate Coconut Protein Bliss Balls I used Ergogenics Vanilla Chocolate Plant Protein +Greens. The coconut coating plays well with the faintly chewy texture of them. They are sugar free, gluten free, soy free, nut free and vegan!
- 1 1/4 Cups Pitted Medjool Dates
- 74 grams Ergogenics Vanilla Protein +Greens Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tblsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 - 6 Tblsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flaked Coconut
1. In a food processor, pulse the dates for 5 pulses. Add everything else except the water and coconut. Keep pulsing and slowly add the coconut until it forms a ball.
2. With a scoop, equally portion out ten bliss balls. Roll until a ball forms and then coat in coconut.
3. Refrigerate up to one week, or freeze up to four weeks.
Prep time: Cook time: n/a Total time: Yield: 10 Bliss Balls
Recipe Created By: Sareena's Food