We’ve had this in the works for some time and are happy to announce that our Liquid Adrenaline Energy Blend will be out May 1st, 2018!
We’ve made this incredible formula with a focus on enhancing performance during adventures and workouts, making it perfectly designed for athletes, students, professionals, sports enthusiasts, late-night workers, and all active health-conscious people looking to boost their energy levels and bring their A-game!
Ergogenics Liquid Adrenaline Energy (L.A.E) is a powerful nutrient dense plant-based energy drink using a nootropic formula with no negative side effects. It helps the body provide higher levels of ATP via its own internal mechanism. This way it's a healthy, non-stimulatory energy sourced from the body's own mitochondria.
What does Ergogenics L.A.E do?
- Supports higher levels of mitochondrial ATP
- Increases lean muscle and strength
- Promotes increase in power output and training volume
- Improves athletic performance and body composition
- Increases energy and mental alertness
- Enhances endurance and promotes healthy circulation
- Boosts immune function and is a good source of antioxidants
In our Liquid Adrenaline Energy formula, we use 100% plant based ingredients that are adaptogen based. Here’s how each of these ingredients boost your performance and benefit you.
Pine Pollen contains phyto-chemicals similar to the male sex hormones (Androstenedione, Testosterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and Androsterone). It also has over 200+ active components and has powerful effects in:
- Building and maintaining bone health and muscle mass
- Maintaining a healthy and high metabolism and immune system
- Promoting skin health and libido
- Breast health in both women and men
- Potential to increase male fertility and promote testicular and prostate health
- Shown to be anti-fatigue and promote cardiovascular health, lowering LDL and vLDL cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory effects with possible relief for chronic pain (such as arthritis)
- Associated with improved heart, blood, liver, and brain health
- May assist in improving cognitive functions
- Known to help detoxify the body from environmental pollutants like plastics, industrial pollutants, and pollutants from industrial agriculture; and boost the health of the liver and gallbladder
- Antioxidant effects
Cha De Bugre:
This coffee bean like fruit is regarded as an effective aid for suppressing the appetite; as consuming a small amount will keep you full for longer, reducing your overall caloric intake. It provides a balanced approach to curbing your appetite. Your energy levels also stays even throughout the day instead of spiking. Some of the other benefits of Cha de Bugre are:
Promotes safe fat burning
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Boosts metabolism
- Works consistently over extended periods
- Supports the immune system
- Improves overall function of the kidneys, liver, and colon
- Helps remove toxins and excess water
Cha de Bugre's is also a natural source of caffeine which helps stimulate the body and provide extra energy. However, it can also have a diuretic effect.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom:
Lion’s mane mushroom is popular in traditional Chinese medicine and is a nootropic food. It’s popularly known as a brain-boosting mushroom and based on research can potentially regenerate damaged cells. Learn some more about adaptogenic mushrooms here (link to our blog post on this topic). Some of its other incredible benefits are:
- It enhances brain function
- Supports heart and circulatory system health
- Reduces inflammation
- May protect against cancer and improve digestion
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant
- Improves immune system and mental health
- Can combat anxiety and fight depression
A nutritious source of energy and mental alertness, this tea like beverage has even been shown to fight cancer and other inflammatory diseases. With less caffeine than coffee, black and green tea, it is a great energy booster, minus the caffeine jitters and along with 196 active compounds including vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Yerba mate also has a significantly higher amount of antioxidants too. Here are some of its benefits:
Can kill colon cancer cells
- Boosts immune system
- Contains nutrients like vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B complex,, iron, calcium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and more
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Promote healthy weight loss and sports performance
- Stimulates the mind and body
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Is anatural laxative, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Promotes longevity.
- Appears to be adaptogenic due to high saponin content
Our Liquid Adrenaline Energy formula also has some other more commonly known ingredients like:
- Turmeric Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Beet Root Powder
- Organic Berries
- MCT from Coconut
- Vitamin B12
You can have our L.A.E products right before seizing your adventure or even during, for sustained energy, better focus and feeling powered up with no jitters, no energy spikes and dips but just pure awesomeness.
Go ahead and get yourself some Ergogenics Liquid Adrenaline Energy HERE