Ergogenics Plant Protein +Greens - Berry 420g
Ergogenics Plant Protein +Greens™
Is a carefully-crafted green superfood protein formula, containing 12 protein-rich nutrient dense plant-based ingredients. Our Plant Protein is Water-Soluble and is an excellent source of Essential Amino Acids. It has a complete spectrum of natural organic proteins, with all 20 amino acids used in the human body, including all 10 essential amino acids. Ergogenics Plant Protein also provides essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-3 and omega-6 in a healthy 3:1 ratio. It's also an excellent source of dietary fibre and is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Be the first to review this product.
- EN 201
- 0.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Plant-Based Protein +Greens
Is a carefully -crafted RAW Green Superfood Protein formula, containing only the most protein-rich plant-based ingredients.
Whole Plant-Based Protein
Our Plant-Based Protein contains water-soluble hemp and is an excellent source of essential amino acids. It has a complete spectrum of natural organic proteins, with all 20 amino acids used in the human body, including all 10 essential amino acids. The proteins found in hemp are similar to proteins found in the human body. Soluble hemp protein also provides essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-6 and omega-3 in a healthy 3:1 ratio. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fibre and is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
"The proteins found in hemp are similar to proteins found in the human body"
Hemp protein is free of the trypsin inhibitors which block protein absorption and free of oligosaccharides found in soy, which cause stomach upset and gas. Approximately 65% of the protein in hemp seeds is made up of the globulin protein Edestin and is found only in hemp seed. Edestin aids digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free and is considered the backbone of the cell's DNA.
The other 35% if hemp seed protein is Albumin, another high quality globulin protein similar to that found in egg whites. The amino acids in hemp protein serve a variety of functions in the human body such as acting as enzymes, antibodies, and the structural components of tissues, hormones and blood protein. The main function of dietary protein is to supply amino acids for the growth and maintenance of body muscle and tissue.
Your Trusted Source for Purity
- 100% Organic Plant-Based Ingredients
- Wheat, Yeast, and Gluten FREE
- No Artificial Flavours or Sweeteners
- Increases Energy, Strength, and Metabolism
- Improves Immune System and Digestion
- Helps Build Cleaner Muscles
- High in BCAA’s
When you buy hemp products you support the sustainability of the Environment and the growth of the hemp industry by promoting more farmers to grow it. Growing Hemp as nature designed it, is vital to our urgent need to reduce greenhouse gases and ensure the survival of our plant!
Here are some FACTS about HEMP’s Environmental Benefits:
- Hemp breathes in 4x more Carbon Dioxide of Trees. Each ton of Hemp grown represents 1.63 tons of CO2 Absorption.
- Hemp requires less water than most traditional crops, like rice, grains, corn, soy, and cotton to grow.
- Hemp pulls toxins from contaminated soil, replenishes nitrogen and nutrients, and deep roots aerate the soil.
- Hemp can be grown without pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides.
- Hemp matures in as little as 3-4 months, Trees mature in 50 - 100 years.
- Hemp produces more pulp per acre than timber on a sustainable basis in just 4 month.
- An Acre of Hemp produces 300 gallons of oil, 3 tons of protein, and 30 tons of fibre a year.
- Hemp has over 50,000 uses including Food, Medicine, Paper, BioFuel, Clothing, Biodegradable Plastic, Construction Materials, etc.
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of the forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the Hemp fields?Henry Ford
No, our hemp products contain 0.001% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and will NOT cause a psychoactive effect nor will our products cause a false positive drug test.
Marijuana and hemp both come from the same species of plant, Cannabis sativa L., but from different varieties. There are different varieties of Cannabis, just as Chihuahuas and St. Bernards are different breeds of dogs, Canis familiari. Marijuana is the flowering tops and leaves of psychoactive varieties of Cannabis that are grown for their high THC content. Hemp, also referred to as industrial hemp, are low-THC varieties of Cannabis that are grown for their seeds and fiber. Hemp is grown legally in just about every industrialized country except the USA.
Yes. Hemp contains numerous nutritional benefits and is a great addition to expectant mothers' diets.
Absolutely! Hemp foods are delicious, easy to use, and are packed with protein and omegas. People of all ages can use it!