Ergogenics Pumpkin Pecan Protein Bars
2017 Nov 30th - by
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 scoop Ergogenics chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup water or more
- 3 medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ tsp maca powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Alternatively, just stir everything well in a large bowl.
- Once all ingredients are combined, transfer to a baking dish lined with parchment paper or coconut oil.
- Top with pecans and press them gently into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.